SEQVOIA is constantly growing and expanding services for our clients. This also means, there is more background work that has to be performed to keep the team going – and our clients happy. We rely on the experience of our team, demand constant innovation, and value what each of us have to contribute. That’s why we value creativity and independent thinking and offer you the flexibility to develop both. We offer a full-time Help Desk Officer position to reinforce and support our IT Development team.
what you will do
- Support physical infrastructure (Firewall, Switch, Printers, Fileshare, etc.);
- Support Cloud infrastructure on Office365;
- Write documentation and procedures;
- Analyse and resolve incidents;
- Configure and install workstations;
- Propose solutions for automation.
what you should have
- A degree in computer science or related field;
- A first experience on Microsoft365, good knowledge of Windows 10;
- Good computer, iPhone and iPad skills (e.g. device configuration);
- Good communication skills with a good team spirit;
- Good communication skills in French and English.
what makes you stand out
- You are open to integrate into a development team;
- You have experience writing comprehensive documentation.
what we offer
- Join a thriving RegTech company in Luxembourg;
- Work in an environment that is both demanding and fun;
- Be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial structure;
- SEQVOIA respects your work-life balance and offers flexible work arrangements when needed;
- SEQVOIA supports your personal development through internal and external trainings.
If you are looking forward to a challenging role in a skilled and multidisciplinary team, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.