SEQVOIA is a thriving Regtech with an established portfolio of services and innovation in its blood. We are experts in our fields and work as a close-knitted team to achieve our goals faster than most companies whilst maintaining a pristine quality of service for our customers. We are looking for people who value creativity and have a strong urge to learn and grow with the rest of the team.
We offer a full-time Fullstack Developer position within a start-up-like team inside SEQVOIA. We are in charge of the ideation, design and delivery of a new suite of software. You will gain exposure to all parts of the project and will be responsible for the delivery of the solution.
what you will do
- Work in close relationship with the product owner and tech lead to analyse business needs and propose the best solution to achieve them;
- Deliver new and improved features to enrich our new suite of software;
- Build up your skill on graph technologies and progressively assume an expertise role on this topic within the team.
what you should have
- Problem-solving skills;
- Desire to work in a multi-disciplinary Agile team and deal with financial topics;
- Communication skills in French & English;
- Willingness to learn, tackle challenges using new technologies;
- Mastery of these technologies:
- Angular, Material Design,
- Java 8, Spring (must: Spring Boot/Core/Data JPA; Optional: Security), SQL programming, Git, Maven);
- Optionally, knowledge of:
- Graph databases & Gremlin, AWS, Kubernetes;
- Desire to evolve in a continuous delivery environment.
what makes you stand out
- Previous experience with graph databases (Gremlin language, Apache Tinkerpop), Amazon Web Services, common development toolkits (Lombok, Open Feign, JWT, Liquidbase, Mapstruct...);
- Ability to blend into a multi-disciplinary team, adapt to changing priorities and propose solutions “at scale” with the business objective.
what we offer
- Join a thriving Regtech company in Luxembourg;
- Work in an environment that is both demanding and fun;
- Be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial structure;
- SEQVOIA respects your work-life balance and offers flexibile work arrangements when needed;
- SEQVOIA supports your personal development through internal and external trainings.
- If you are looking forward to a challenging role in a skilled and multidisciplinary team, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.